It is a very exciting Back to School Night for your family. For once, instead of having to list an apartment number on the address part of the student information sheet, you have an address of an actual home. A home that your family moved into this summer with the help of some very favorable veterans home loan rates. For once, instead of your kids having to wait to be invited over to play at a classmate’s house because your apartment was too small for real company, your kids can do the inviting. With a downstairs area that is just perfect for game playing, television watching, and other activities, as well as a pretty big fenced in back yard, your kids can be the ones inviting friends home after school.
It may be just an address to some, but being able to write your own home’s street and number on the registration line for all of those back to school forms makes it feel like you are finally making some progress in this world. You are so grateful to one of your friends for telling you that the veterans home loan rates were coming down again, so that you could take advantage of this opportunity.
Veterans Loan Programs Allow Many Individuals Who Have Served Their Country to Get Into a Home of Their Own
Owning a home is not a reality for many Americans, but with the help of affordable veterans home loan rates many first and second time home owners are able to make their reality a street address to their own house. From families who are getting ready to send their children to school to couples who are just married, taking advantage of veterans home loan rates means that instead of paying your rent money to someone else, they are able to make a monthly payment that serves as an investment in their own property.
Consider some of these statistics about he VA home loan system and how it works:
- Apartment rentals are a good option for some people, but once you have kids it is nice to have your own home. A place that has a backyard for the kids to play and a basement that allows your children a chance to have friends over after school.
- Paying for an expensive deposit and the increasing price or apartment rent prices, however, means that your hard earned money is going into someone else’s pocket.
- Lenders who offer VA loans can help you figure out if owning a home can fit into your budget.
- A VA home loan means that you can start investing in yourself and your family instead of always letting your money go toward someone else’s goals.
- Calling a place home is an empowering feeling. The VA home loan program has helped more than 22 million veterans achieve this goal.
- Every state has veterans who could benefit from the VA loan program, but in the state of Texas alone there are over 1.5 million veterans.
- Curtains, cook tops, and carpeting colors are just some of the choices VA home loan recipients can make when they take advantage of the VA home loan program.
- Approximately 707,107 home loans were guaranteed by the VA nationwide in 2016.
- Leasing and renting does not help you build equity in your own home.
- Loan officers can help veterans understand what homes, and in what price range, will work with the VA program.
- Estimates from 2015 indicate that a total of 134,808 home loans went to veterans who were first time homebuyers. That same year, 187,307 home loans went to veterans who were previous homebuyers.
- Developers often love VA loan buyers.
- How long have you been hoping to purchase a home of your own?
- Only with the help of affordable interest rates will you ever be able to reach that goal.
- Make this the year that you purchase your first home.
- Estimates indicate that VA mortgage rates are currently as many as 50 basis points lower than those available for conventional mortgage loans.
There are few things better in life than having A PLACE CALLED HOME. If you have served your country, make sure that you find out if you qualify for the affordable veterans home loan rates so that you can make the dream of owning a house your new reality.