It all started with a look.
At last month’s executive meeting you thought you noticed a look between the president and one of the vice presidents. You probably would have ignored it, but there was someone else in the meeting who noticed the look as well. A month later and the president has asked you to take over the leadership of an office in a city eight hours away from home. The company is asking you to work at the second office three days a week, but remain in the home office on the other two weeks. The flights back and forth are one way and the company is going to check into executive apartments for lease near where you will be working.
The first time you visited, you were asked to look at two different luxury apartments. As luck would have it, your youngest daughter is just now leaving for college. Because your wife is a substitute teacher and is able to travel with you whenever you want. Both of the executive apartments for lease are in great locations and are well appointed. Both are great places where the two of you can stay for the weekend whenever it works out, enjoy the city, and fill the time that will now be a part of being empty nesters.
Property Management Teams Offer Many Kinds of Executive Apartments for Lease and for Rent
From pet friendly apartments to hot tubs to indoor basketball courts and rooftop swimming pools, there are many amenities that are a part of the many different rental and lease locations in cities across America. There are so many choices, in fact, that you sometimes can require help finding the right place.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the rental industry and the impact that it has on the nation’s economy:
- 42.58 million housing units in America are occupied by renters.
- 25% of rental residents indicated in a survey that they were renters by choice, meaning they would rather live in an apartment than a house.
- 50% of the renter respondents in a survey considered renting a better choice for living within a budget, as well as for finding a way to less with less stress.
- There could be as many as 4 million new renters during the next decade, according to Harvard’s Joint Center for Housing Studies projections.
- 60% of property managers cited pools/fitness centers as one of their tenants’ top three most desired amenities, according to a recent Apartment Guide survey.
- 53% of residents said they tested mobile connectivity during their apartment tour, according to a 2015 survey, . In addition, 98% reported that good reception is important, while only 68% say coverage at their current community is great.
Whether you are looking at luxury condos for a work relocation or you are searching for a new apartment after just getting married, it is always important to make sure that you take the time to look at all of the available options, as well as pay careful attention to the lease and rental rates.