It’s the most wonderful time of the year!
For some people it is. For others whose house is a mess the thought of pulling out the holiday decorations is completely overwhelming. Adding bling to the clutter is simply too much. If you are someone who needs to get a handle on the chaos in your home you might benefit from some of the latest organizational tools. From scrapbook storage drawers to items that can be used in organizing a laundry room, there are a number of resources available. With the help of specific condo organizers to stacking cubes that can be used in any space, there is an entire industry of supplies that can help anyone declutter their home and get ready for the holiday. Many times families spend the new year cleaning closets and other spaces cleared out for new gifts, but there are many people who would actually benefit from cleaning out these spaces even before the holidays arrive.
White Cube Organizers Offer a Solution for Many Homes and Offices
If you are looking for products that can help with someone who is looking for a condo organizer it is important to make sure that you are aware of the amount of space that you have and the budget that you are working with. Even if you are someone who has a pretty clean house, it is likely that there are still spaces in your home that could benefit from an organizational strategy. Whether it is the hall closet by the front door that does not have room for a single guest’s coat or a kitchen cupboard that is literally exploding with plastic containers, you likely have some place that could use some work.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the organizational product industry and the impact that it has on individual homes as well as the economy of the entire nation:
- The typical American home now has 300,000 items.
- The average American woman owned only nine outfits in 1930, according to Forbes. Today, however, the average woman owns 30 outfits, enough for something different each day of the month.
- 25% of people with two car garages fill them with so much stuff that they can’t park a car inside, according to the U.S. Department of Energy.
- The average U.S. executive wastes six weeks every year searching for important documents lost in clutter, according to The Wall Street Journal.
- Getting rid of clutter eliminates 40% of housework in the average home, according to The National Soap and Detergent Association.
- The average American home has nearly tripled in size over the past 50 years, according to National Public Radio.
Home storage furniture pieces are available in a variety of colors and styles to match your existing decor. From stacking cubes to other storage and organization solutions, if you start today you can have your house ready for the holidays and every day after. You do not need a professional condo organizer to get yourself ready for the holiday, you simply need to start tackling one spot at a time in your home.