Body oils, bed bugs, and other unmentionables.
There are many reasons to purchase protective items for your bed like hypoallergenic waterproof mattress protectors, hypoallergenic pillow cases, and waterproof crib sheets, but bed bugs are certainly a leading contender. In a time when Federal Housing Authority (FHA) lending agencies are considering additional conditions to loan agreements, bed bug checks and inspections could become increasingly important. Along with having to check the dishwasher, more electrical outlets, and even refrigerators, FHA lenders may have to be trained in how to check the current mattresses for bed bugs as well. Although every appraiser can make his or her own individual decision about whether or not to continue these increasingly complicated loans, no home owner wants to take a shortcut when it comes to the cleanliness of their sleeping arrangements.
Hypoallergenic Waterproof Mattress Protectors Provide Comfort and Cleanliness
Today’s mattresses are expensive, and most consumers want to find a way to protect their investment as well as feel they will be safe and comfortable when they climb into bed each night. Most parents, for instance, understand that spending the money to purchase hypoallergenic waterproof mattress protectors and other items makes more sense than having to pay the far more expensive costs of dealing with replacing a mattress because of water damage or bed bugs.
New Parents Make Many Decisions That Help Determine the Safety and Comfort of Their Children
Parenting is full of decisions, but given that newborns sleep a total of 10.5 to 18 hours a day, few decisions are more important than providing a safe and clean mattress. An investment in a hypoallergenic waterproof mattress protector can provide a way to easily clean and wash sheets without ever damaging the mattress itself.
- Generally, most Americans, in fact as much as 82%, find even one extra hour of sleep a night somewhat or extremely valuable. This valuable rest time can be especially important to a young baby.
- One of the easiest ways to understand sheets is to understand the different kinds of materials that they are made from. For instance, percale is any cotton woven with a 200 thread count or higher. This product will be more durable than a cotton satin of the same thread count. Percale is also less likely to pill than cotton satin because it has a denser weave.
- One in seven children still wet the bed at age 5, making waterproof mattress protectors as important for toddlers as they are infants.
- Durable linens that hold up well through many washings include percales with thread counts from 200 to 800.
- Nearly 75% of people indicate that they get a more comfortable night’s sleep on sheets with fresh scent.
- If you want lighter sheets, a 400 thread count sheet might be a viable choice. It is both soft and light. An 800 thread count percale, however, would be soft and dense, according to an industry expert.
- Getting a good night’s rest is important to the health of not only infants, but the parents as well. A comfortable and clean bed, then, is important.
- Healthy sleep habits for infants can translate into adults that sleep well.
- Taking the time to find a comfortable mattress is a big task for many people. It does not make sense then waste that investment by not protecting it. A well made cover can help you protect your health as well as the investment in the mattress.
- Baby mattresses that have been previously used can be a risk. Finding a new affordable mattress that you know is clean and safe is the best choice for most parents who are bringing a new baby home from the hospital.
- Although parents enjoy their own sleep, they also understand the importance of a good night’s rest for their children. Getting the best sleep for your child should be a priority.
- Bed bugs can be very expensive to get rid of. Purchasing a safe mattress cover can help you guarantee and protect the cleanliness of your mattresses.
- You have many jobs as a parent, but few are as important as making sure that your infant is sleeping comfortably and well. A good night’s rest is essential to growth and development. A safe night’s rest is
even more important.